If you suffer from an injury or degenerative condition and want to avoid surgery and pain medication, chiropractic care may be the solution you need.
At Premier Chiropractic, we offer a range of proven chiropractic treatments that can help to alleviate your pain, improve mobility and range of motion, and get you back to living your best life.
Some of the conditions and issues that our skilled chiropractor can successfully treat include:
- Sprains and strains
- Migraine headaches
- Degenerative disc diseases
- Peripheral neuropathy
- General back pain
- Hip pain
- Shoulder pain
- Neck pain
- And more
Chiropractic Care Treatments We Offer
Chiropractic care refers to non-invasive, hands-on treatments that are patient-centered and focused on the spine, joints, muscles, and nervous system.
Chiropractic adjustments are beneficial for pain relief because they help to realign your vertebrae, relieve pressure on nerves and tissues, and improve blood flow. They can also help improve your posture and allow you to distribute your weight more evenly, which can alleviate pain in certain joints of the body.
Call us and tell us about your health issues and set up a free consultation to discuss the treatment that will best get you back to optimum health.
At our chiropractic clinic, we offer several complementary treatments to our manual adjustments that include:
- Spinal decompression – We use a specialized traction table to gently stretch your spine and deliver important nutrients that help to reduce your pain.
- Laser therapy – Cold lasers penetrate deep into your tissues to encourage healing and reduce inflammation without causing any damage.
- Physical rehabilitation – Specialized exercises, equipment, and stretches help to strengthen muscles and improve flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Nutritional counseling – Our nutritionists help improve your relationship with food and make recommendations for you to take in a greater number of healing nutrients each day.
Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments
When you visit us for chiropractic treatment, our chiropractor will develop a treatment plan to help you find the long-term pain relief you need.
While reducing pain is often the reason people visit a chiropractor in the first place, there are many other benefits to chiropractic care that can enhance your life.
- Improved joint mobility
- Better range of motion
- Better quality sleep
- Improved athletic performance
- Fewer headaches
- Fewer mood swings
- Greater productivity at work
- Less fatigue and more energy
- Better overall quality of life
If you are looking for chiropractic care in Pearland, Friendswood, Alvin, Webster, Manvel, Iowa Colony or any nearby city, call us today to schedule an appointment.